Seeking the Best and Brightest
Our vision is to expertly and passionately transform our clients’ business needs, wishes and wants into innovative tech solutions – delivering the best service experience. If you possess the same passion and skills, and enjoy working in an upbeat, fast-paced team environment, Five Star could be the place for you.
Five Star Values
Understand the client’s perspective.
|Aspire to excellence.
Will this be something I am proud of?
|Act with integrity and ethics.
Is this the way I’d want to be treated?
|Commit to teamwork.
Am I contributing my best to maintain
our team environment?
|Respect each and every individual.
Am I helping others to be successful,
and best contributing to their
Open positions are listed below. To apply, please forward your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
.NET Web Developer
The .NET Web Developer will contribute to the technical excellence of a variety of Five Star deliverables. The developer will work closely with other developers and project managers to build a variety of database-driven websites and applications for corporate clients as well as non-profits. Most of these websites are designed for both mobile and desktop use.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an interest in client consultation and collaboration, a desire to give back to the local community, the ability to pick up new technologies quickly, and possess a quality focus with regard to coding style and documentation as well as the finished product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline.
- 4+ years of experience working as a Software Developer with demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems, particularly web based solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC 4+ using C# and .NET Framework 4+.
- Developers will work in Visual Studio 2012, 2013 or 2015. Experience in one of these environments is required.
- Experience using or authoring web services with XML and JSON.
- Additional experience with mobile application development would be a plus.
- Experience using Entity Framework or a similar ORM tool.
- Experience with SQL Server (2014 preferred), stored procedures, understanding and application of entity-relationship design principles.
- Knowledge of MarkLogic platform would be a plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Effective interpersonal communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
Project Based Positions
Five Star has a number of positions that we often staff out to contractor employees. If you are interested in any of these roles, we want to hear from you. Please note that these are temporary project based positions but the best way for us to find full time employees is through our project based staff.
- Web Developers
- User Interface Designers
- User Experience Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Quality Assurance Engineers