Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board (3RWIB) selected fivestar* to design and implement an online contract management tool to dramatically reduce the time it takes for the organization to create, track, and manage program contracts and grants.
The WIB contract management database system features permission-based functionality at every level of the organization:
- Program managers can create the original contract and submit it for approval and a contract number
- The Director of Finance can review and comment on contract documents in various steps of the contract approval workflow
- The Operations Manager can approve the contract and any related documents
- Administrative Assistants can create the directory to store the contract and any related documents
- The Chief Executive Officer can review the document in various steps of the workflow and approve the final contract
The system also incorporates a Contract Dashboard that enables key stakeholders to monitor contract milestones throughout the program period. This includes setting and receiving reminder email alerts for key milestones.