Insight. Ingenuity. Innovation.
Entrust a Guide
Navigate your software project with a trusted advisor dedicated to getting the right results.
Engage a Collaborator
Gain innovative ideas and pragmatic perspectives to expertly solve business challenges.
Enlist a Trooper
Remove barriers to software application project success with skillful and savvy tech reinforcements.
- “Everyone I’ve worked with at Five Star is genuinely devoted to understanding and meeting our needs in order to support advancing NLSA’s mission through technology.” Development Director, Non-Profit
- "We appreciate all your good suggestions, flexibility, and patience with us. You are all great folks to work with and we would be happy to work with you again." - VP, Fortune 500 Company
- "Five Star is one of the best vendors I have ever worked with. They were efficient, skilled and cost effective. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring their skill set." - Senior Business Leader, Fortune 500 Company
- “We’re actively seeking technology tools to improve processes and create efficiencies, from initial assessment to data and trends analysis, while also making sure we can create the best customer experience possible. Five Star has what we’re looking for to achieve our technology goals. Their experienced professionals are smart about unifying processes with technology — and they deliver on their promises.” COO, Non-Profit
- "My experience with Five Star has been nothing less than outstanding" - VP, Fortune 1000 Company
- "Five Star Development delivered a real measurable solution! They educated our organization on Performance Improvement and the pitfalls of approaching training with a one-size fits all approach. Between the exceptional people and the professional product they delivered, we have improved our performance on this one activity 70%! We are transferring this learning to everything we do! Thanks Five Star!" -Manager, Fortune 500 Company
Interested in exploring how Five Star can partner with you?
Five Star will be attending the Greater Pittsburgh Nonprofit Summit on October 15, 2015. Summit...August 19, 2015